Terms & Conditions for booking
Please ensure you have read and agree to the following before going ahead with a booking;
- Weekly rental is from Saturday to Saturday. Guests are asked to arrive after 4pm on the first day of their stay and to have vacated the cottage by 10 am on the last day.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The final payment is due 6 weeks prior to commencement of the holiday let. If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of the commencement date, the full tariff is payable initially. Payment is accepted by cheque or cash (GBP).
- Included in the weekly tariff is all heating, lighting, high quality bed linen, kitchen hand linen, many disposables in the cottage such as kitchen roll, toilet roll etc and a welcome pack on arrival. Personal towels can be hired in advance if required.
- Free WiFi is provided for the use of guests during their stay. This is provided mainly for checking emails and browsing the internet. We request that guests are considerate with the amount of streaming and downloading, so as to keep speeds as fast as possible for all users.
- The garden and picnic benches in front of the cottages are for the enjoyment of holiday makers. The owners (whose home is Ceomara adjacent to the cottages) kindly request the rest of the garden is reserved for their own private use.
- We take great care and attention to ensure your cottage is clean, tidy and welcoming on your arrival. We request that your every effort is made to leave the cottage in as clean and tidy state as it was found. The owner reserves the right to levy an appropriate charge if any extra cleaning is required after occupation.
- Please notify the owner of any damage or breakages as soon as possible. It may be necessary to levy a charge in some cases.
- In order to provide a comfortable environment for all our guests,smoking is strictly not permitted in the cottages.
- The owners reserve the right to charge a good house keeping deposit, should they deem this necessary.
- The names of all guest staying at the cottage must be detailed on the booking form and shall not exceed 4 per cottage. Any deviations from the booking form should be notified to the owner in advance. Only those guests on the booking form may use any of the cottage facilities.
- Ceomara Cottages provide accommodation for adult guests and older children . We welcome dogs by prior arrangement. Please see Terms & Conditions for guests with dogs.
- Should the holiday maker need to cancel the holiday, the owner should be notified as soon as possible and the cancellation confirmed in writing. The deposit is non-refundable and non- transferable. Cancellation charges are 40% of the balance if cancellation is within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday, 60% if within 3 weeks and 80% if with in 2 weeks or less. If the period can be rebooked, a full refund of the balance is possible, minus a £30 administration fee. We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance, to cover against all unexpected eventualities.
- In the unlikely event the property became unavailable, the owners obligation and liability would be limited to refunding in full all monies paid by the holiday maker.
- The owners shall not be under any liability to the holiday maker or third parties for any accident or loss or damage, however arising.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the holiday let at anytime during the stay, without refund, if they feel there has been any serious breach of the above terms and conditions.